The day designated to celebrate the birth of Christ, the greatest gift of all time, is mere days away.
And although it’s NOT my birthday, who doesn’t love getting gifts. So here is a list of all I want for Christmas this year:
- a warm, cozy hug that lasts and lasts and lasts without agenda;
- a l-o-o-o-n-g stretch of time with no dull, trifling busyness that must be done;
- a hearty, savory, steaming bowl of Chicken Tortilla Soup on an icy winter evening;
- the sound of absolute quietness (does anyone else remember that sound?!);
- a kinder, gentler, slower world so that I can E-X-H-A-L-E;
- peace of mind and spirit;
- all the true love I can stand; and
- the sweetest kiss to seal the deal.
Really, that is all I want for Christmas.
Call to action: What’s on your Christmas wish list?
Enjoy the very FIRST post I wrote one year ago: Today, I made my mommy cry…