The day designated to celebrate the birth of Christ, the greatest gift of all time, is mere days away.
And although it’s NOT my birthday, who doesn’t love getting gifts. So here is a list of all I want for Christmas this year:
- a warm, cozy hug that lasts and lasts and lasts without agenda;
- a l-o-o-o-n-g stretch of time with no dull, trifling busyness that must be done;
- a hearty, savory, steaming bowl of Chicken Tortilla Soup on an icy winter evening;
- the sound of absolute quietness (does anyone else remember that sound?!);
- a kinder, gentler, slower world so that I can E-X-H-A-L-E;
- peace of mind and spirit;
- all the true love I can stand; and
- the sweetest kiss to seal the deal.
Really, that is all I want for Christmas.
Call to action: What’s on your Christmas wish list?
Enjoy the very FIRST post I wrote one year ago: Today, I made my mommy cry…
3 thoughts on “All I Want for Christmas…”
Yes, let us!
So very sad that we live in a very noisy world! I wish I could make it just a little more quieter for you. If you do not mind, I can be a temporary stand in for the hugs until…
Thank you for the wish of quiet–and all hugs count no matter the source, so I hope I can count on permanent, daily hugs from you!